FREE physical event, sponsored by Trident Sports Medicine, Lowcountry Orthopedics, Sweetgrass Pediatrics, and South Carolina Sports Medicine on Saturday April 22, 2017 at Cane Bay High School 9:30am. These medical professionals are offering their services for FREE that usually cost at least $20 or more at a health clinic.
All returning or interested student-athletes wanting to participate in sports during the 2017-2018 school year can get next years physical for FREE. Please tell them to report to their coach, the athletic trainer, or the school nurse to get pre-screened for their physical (includes height, weight, vision screening)
Our annual “FREE” physical day is approaching quickly. Saturday April 22nd. It will be at Cane Bay High School, in the gym. Berkeley High School will be taking two buses from BHS that morning. 1 bus for girls and 1 bus for boys. The important information is listed below.
- All physicals, must be pre-screened at BHS by Nurse Dobbels or Chris Stevens. That is height, weight and vision.
- All athletes must take the form home and get the pre-participation (front sheet) filled out and signed. Reminder, no signatures, no physical. Then brought back for us to keep!
- The form must be dated by the Doctor, parent, and athlete AFTER April, 1st. This will cover any athlete for the entire sports year of 2017-18.
- Nurse Dobbels will do screening for any athlete, before school, during their lunch, or after school. NOT DURING Class!
- All athletes are requested to wear loose fitting clothing and some form of sandal or flip flops to the Physicals on the 22nd.
- Students may provide their own transportation to Cane Bay and meet us there.
- All physicals, will be collected by Chris Stevens and kept. At that point, the athletes, is cleared for the next sports year. The only exception is if a Doctor requires a further evaluation and Coach Stevens will be apprised of that information.