Good Morning Seniors and Parents/Guardian,
As the rapidity of the weeks heading into graduation seem to be at near warp speed, I would like to ask for a few favors from my Seniors and my Senior parents/guardians.
- Please take a moment to complete the Senior survey for me.
- Senior Night on June 3 will be livestreamed and include the Senior Slideshow and Senior Awards. I
need parents/students to submit four pictures, with the student’s name on the email to email@example.com. All pictures must be turned in by May 21st. The production of the video will begin and after that date no pictures will be accepted. Random group shots of students at games, the Prom on the 14th, etc are welcomed and will be included. This is your night. Let’s make it special.
- If you want a customized mask in Berkeley Blue with the Stag and 2021, don’t forget to order one at
this link. The company is donating to our senior class this year. https://www.teambadboygraphix.com/
Once at the website, select ecommerce.
- Senior dues must be paid by May 10th if you are planning to attend Prom on May 14. The dues are $95
and cover your yearbook ($75), senior needs from guidance, diplomas, etc. Please see Ms. McCarthy in the library any day to pay by cash, check or money order.
- If you still have not signed up for your Senior Remind Account, do so today. I will send out updates
regularly through Remind. I will communicate through Remind on Graduation day to alert you of
accidents, changes in procedures for lining up, running late, etc. Please join the Remind designated by your last name.
Read Carefully and Select Accordingly
Senior 1 Abdul-Hakim to Denny
Text 81010 @2bck87
Senior 2 Dingle to Juricek
Text 81010 @f784a3b
Senior 3 Karr to N. Richardson
Text 81010 @gk7efkcf
Senior 4 S. Richardson to Wigfall
Text 81010 @e8f92h
Senior 5 Wiley to Zink
Text 81010 @g8h3f8
- Graduation Practice is MANDATORY. This is the third notification for date and time. Practices are
tiered, so no senior is required to attend all practices; however, you are required to attend your practice
date. Here is the list of the practices again. Plan accordingly and re-arrange any scheduling conflicts.
You must attend practice to participate in graduation.
- Students will line up in the courtyard (4:15-4:30)
- Check-in at tables outside/hallway – TBD
- Have temps checked
- Receive their line-card, t-shirt, and masks if ordered.
- Students will report to their designated B-Hall classroom and meet their two Line Leaders.
- Practice will begin promptly between 4:50-5:00.
The dates are as follows:
- June 8th: Practice for Top 25 Graduates, Speakers, Seniors with Last Names A-H –
- June 9th: Practice for Seniors with Last Names I-R – 4:30-5:30
- June 10th: Practice for Seniors with Last Names S-Z – 4:30-5:30